Here’s what you get with your Share Everything Plan:
- Unlimited Talk for all devices on your account. No more worries about overage charges.
- Unlimited Text1 for all devices on your account. Send as many text, picture and video messages as you want.
- Shareable Data for all the devices on your account. Select how much you’ll need, and then share it with up to 10 devices.
- Mobile Hotspot2 is included on all capable devices. Connect your device and share your data allowance with multiple Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- Connect up to 10 devices. Choose which devices you’d like to connect, and then share your minutes, messages and data.
Included With All Plans:
- No Domestic Roaming or Long-Distance Charges. Coverage not available everywhere.
- Calling Features. Basic Voice Mail with Message-Waiting Indicator, Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Calling, Call Forwarding and No Answer/Busy Transfer.
- Access to personal email3 and corporate email4 (using Exchange ActiveSync® or Lotus Notes Traveler) is included with data allowance, if supported by your device. Data charges apply.
Manage and monitor your data usage:
- Log in to My Verizon Online and My Verizon Mobile to see your current usage, as well as past usage.
- From your wireless device, dial #DATA (#3282) and press the Call button/icon.
- Receive free data usage alerts via text messaging and/or email to notify you when you’re nearing or have exceeded your data allowance.
- Set limits on data use for each of your family members and more with Usage Controls.
- Change your data allowance anytime at My Verizon without extending your contract.
Did You Know?
Verizon Wireless data devices average between 1 and 2 GB of data per month.
Plan minutes are for domestic calls from within the Nationwide Rate and Coverage Area; see Voice Coverage Map. See Global Services for information on Data Roaming. See Data Coverage Map for Coverage Areas for other services. For Additional Plan Information, see Customer Agreement.1 Unlimited Messaging is for sending and receiving (i) text messages (also known as SMS) and multimedia messages (also known as MMS) – including picture, video, voice, audio, location, group and contact messages – in the United States; (ii) text and multimedia messages sent via email; (iii) text and multimedia messages with customers of wireless carriers on participating networks in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Premium Messaging programs not included.
2 Wi-Fi (encryption) and Internet security measures are recommended (e.g., firewall software and current patches for operating systems and applications). Overage charges are billed per your data package.
3 Personal email includes popular Internet-based email accounts, including Yahoo!® Mail, AOL® Mail, Gmail™, Windows Live® Hotmail® and Verizon.net.
4 Get access to server-based Corporate Email that connects using BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Good™ for Enterprise or a similar secure connection for an additional $15 per month.